Camps 9 is the definitive guide to low-cost camping across Australia, featuring verified free camps, caravan parks, national and state parks, community campsites, showgrounds, station stays and much more.
- 4,000+ free and low-cost sites
- 3,000+ pet-friendly sites
- GPS positions of each site
- Detailed facility information
- Atlas mapping for navigation
The latest edition of Camps Australia Wide features more sites than ever before, giving campers, caravanners, 4WD enthusiasts, road trippers and other travellers more places to pull up and stay for the night. Travellers who want to take their pet on the road can choose from over 3,000 pet-friendly campsites using Camps 9, making it easy to discover Australia without having to leave your furry (or otherwise) friend behind.
To help you navigate your journey, Camps 9 features Hema road atlas mapping for all of Australia. With each site pinpointed and referenced on the mapping, it’s easy to find the perfect place to stay without huge camping fees using Camps 9.
Also available in B4 Soft Cover, Spiral Bound with 2,700 Camp Snaps.
What's new in Camps 9?
- Existing sites have been revisited to ensure accuracy
- New sites and new photos have been added
- Closed and unsuitable sites have been removed
- Map customisation for easier reading
- State by state site indexation
- Free “Update Service” online at the Camps Australia Wide website
Camp site listing features
Each site listing in the book contains:
- Site Name
- Location with address details
- Site classification
- Map reference by Hema Maps
- GPS coordinates
- Site facilities available including toilets, disabled facilities, if shade is available, fireplace provided, fees payable, Big Rig suitable identifier, powered site available, nice views or lookouts, mobile phone reception and if pets are allowed