If you need to return anything, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery. We will provide a return reference and arrange a means of return.
Where you have simply changed your mind, you will be covered by our Caravan World 7 day right of return policy. This only applies to all purchases that are still in an as-new condition and must be returned and received at Caravan World within 7 days from receipt of delivery.
Where you have simply changed your mind, we reserve the right to charge you for the return courier and can quote the cost when you contact us.
All products returned must be in their original unused condition, specifications and packaging (unless faulty), along with any accompanying accessories/Guarantees/Instructions together with the invoice and/or packing slip accompanying the products. Products cannot be returned if they have been modified, damaged or altered in anyway.
• All purchases must be returned and inspected before any refund will be granted.
• We do not accept returns originating outside of Australia.
• Where the products are faulty or damaged due to manufacturing faults we will either: (a) replace the products; or (b) repair the product under the manufacturers guarantee; (c) give you a full refund.
• We do not refund or exchange items that have been specifically custom made for you.
• We do not refund or exchange items that have been specially ordered for you.
• Manufacturing defects do not include normal wear and tear and any damaged caused by accidental or non-accidental damage.
We promise to protect your rights under Australian legislation and form the basis for Caravan World's returns policy. Caravan World has a 30 day Money Back Guarantee with proof of purchase. For a product to be returned under our return policy, that product must be in a resalable condition unless faulty or otherwise defective. We believe this policy will offer you peace of mind while shopping at Caravan World online.
This specific policy is intended to apply to our retail and online stores only, our vehicle sales business may conduct returns in a different manner whilst still protecting your legal rights.
There are three options available for our customers who would like to return a product -
If a product is unsatisfactory, we can offer to exchange it for another one (i.e. a different size or colour etc) or another product of the same value. Generally proof of purchase is required in order to get an exchange. Please note, as mentioned above, products returned or exchanged must be in a resalable condition including intact original packaging and all labels etc.
If you have proof of purchase from one of our stores within the last 14 days you may obtain a refund. A refund will be made in the same tender (by cash/credit card/EftPos) as the original purchase.
If the returned product is still under warranty, we can arrange repair for you. There may be an assessment fee on some items. If the product is out of warranty we can still have the product repaired, however the cost of the repair may be charged to you unless the product is faulty or otherwise defective.